Feuer NCLEX-RN & NCLEX LPN March 2017 Live Lecture
Live Lecture Class in Manhattan
on March 25-28 | 2017
Experience in person and online the most complete content review course. Every attendee receives all our Study Books, Practice Questions and Test Taking Strategies up-to-date with the 2016 NCLEX Test Plan
Our NCLEX-RN/LPN review class consists of 3.5 days of live lecture and 1-month online access to Study Materials
- Day 1: Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Day 2: Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Day 3: Pharmacology
- Day 4: 1/2 day RN or LPN Test Taking Strategies
What are the Benefits?
- An in-depth review of key concepts, principles and its application to answering NCLEX-style questions
- FNR will cover all the most critical material in the live class, face-to-face with expert professor for each topic
- Extend the FNR class experience to your home with our study guides
- Flexibility to study around your schedule
- More affordable review price for students
The next review class is March 25th-28th in Manhattan.
Registration is open! Please call 212-679-2300 if you have any questions.
Day 1 – 3: 8AM – 5PM |
Day 4 – RNs: 8AM – 12PM |
Day 4 – LPNs: 1PM – 5PM
SLC Conference: 15 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018